1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I am reading in Arkansas, USA
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Right now I’m really looking forward to Holy Cow by David Duchovny. I haven’t gotten to it yet and it’s first up on my list
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Well…I’m not a morning person (especially not this early…) so right now I’m looking forward to the coffee
I’m sure once I get a coffee boost I’ll look forward to the rest of my snacks. I tried to keep it healthy this year instead of eating so much junk. Lots of fruits and veggies!!!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I am a senior in college who is actually about to graduate in May!!! So this semester has been crazy busy for me and I have been looking forward to the read-a-thon for months!!! This is my nice little break from all the chaos. And my cat and dog get to hang out with me for a full 24 hours lol.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This time I’m starting with the longer books then moving to my shorter ones once I start to loose steam. I did the opposite last time and it didn’t work out so well for me.