1. What are you reading right now?
Still on Fool Moon by Jim Butcher
2. How many books have you read so far?
About one and a half. I kept getting distracted there for awhile and lost my groove but it’s back now!
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
It’s a toss up between Trigger Warning by Neil Gaiman and Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz. I’ve wanted to read both for awhile so we’ll see which ones I actually get to.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
I kept getting distracted there for a little bit but I just kind of rolled with it. No harm in that. And I’ve had some car issues that were brought to my attention but not much can be done about it right now, so again, I just rolled with it.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
How fast time has gone. I feel like I’ve only been up and at it for a couple hours…not 12!!! Though the coffee might be to blame for that…or getting distracted lol.