- Which hour was most daunting for you?
I think it was around Hour 20 that was the toughest for me. I started to get real sleepy and sluggish.
- Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
Holy Cow by David Duchovny was a good one. It was funny and not particularly deep. It would have been better if I had waited to read it until later on in the Read-a-thon though.
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
I thought everything was great!
- What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
I loved everything about this year. It was my second time doing the Read-a-thon. I had a better grasp on what was going on and what I was doing. And I even got a lot of Cheerleader comments!
- How many books did you read?
I read five books. 2 novels, 3 graphic novels
- What were the names of the books you read?
Holy Cow by David Duchovny
Fool Moon by Jim Butchers
The Walking Dead Vol. 9-12 by Robert Kirkman
- Which book did you enjoy most?
It’s a toss up between Holy Cow and Fool Moon
- Which did you enjoy least?
I guess the Walking Dead. That’s not to say that I didn’t enjoy them at all. I just didn’t like them as much as the others.
- If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
- How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I will most definitely participate in the next Read-a-thon!! I love it so much and it was so much fun, reading and hosting a mini-challenge. Next time though, I’d like to do a combination of reading and cheerleading. Hosting a mini challenge was a lot of fun and I’m so glad people participated and had fun with it but I’d like to try all aspects of the Read-a-thon.NOW IT’S SLEEP TIME!!! YAY!